Ruby Menstrual Cup Medium (incl. donation)
Cruelty Free Period Cup: All Ruby Cup variants are registered with the Vegan Society.
A Ruby Cup is a healthier, more sustainable, cost-effective and eco-friendly alternative to pads and tampons. Made from 100% soft, medical grade silicone, this small menstrual cup is safe, comfortable and hygienic and it is reusable for up to 10 years.
Buy One Give One! For every Ruby Cup you buy, one is donated to a girl or woman without access to menstrual care products.
Why a menstrual cup?
- Life-changing: When you buy a Ruby Cup, you aren’t just investing in a worry-free period for yourself, you’re also sharing the same benefit with someone in need.
- Eco-friendly: You’ll use up to 12,000 disposable period products in your reproductive lifetime. Swapping to a Ruby Cup dramatically reduces the impact your period has on the environment.
- Affordable: The cost of one Ruby Cup is equal to the cost of 5-6 months of traditional period products. Because your cup lasts up to 10 years, you’ll rake in long-term savings of more than 95%.
- Less fuss: A Ruby Cup has 3 times the capacity of a super tampon. That means you can wear it for up to 12 hours, depending on the heaviness of your flow.
- Healthy: Ruby Cups are made from 100% medical-grade, soft silicone and are blissfully free from plastics, latex, toxins and bleaches.
Ruby Cup is always accompanied by an organic cotton bag for storage and a small booklet with instructions on how to use a menstrual cup.
Ruby Cup menstrual cup comes in two sizes: Small and Medium.
The two key factors to look out for when choosing the right size period cup are:
- Position of your cervix.
- Heaviness of your menstrual flow
If you have a low cervix, we recommend the Small Ruby Cup.
If you have a high cervix, we recommend the Medium Ruby Cup.
If you have a light to medium flow, we recommend the Small Ruby Cup.
If you have a medium to heavy flow, we recommend the Medium Ruby Cup.
Light flow and high cervix? We recommend the Medium Ruby Cup for ultimate comfort.
Heavy flow and low cervix? Both cups work for you:
- The Small Ruby Cup would need to be emptied more frequently
- The Medium Ruby Cup holds more blood, but you probably have to cut the stem for comfort